I had more time than usual to get my workout done, so I took advantage of it. It was a good strength day.
A) OHS 4 x 10 (inc)
1: 45# 2: 55# 3: 65# 4: 75# (20)
I did 75# TWICE 'cuz I mis-hit the vid button and didn't get it on video the first time...I rested 5 min between.
I am totally jazzed about this. OHS have always been a glaring hole in my CF abilities. I had PR of 90# about a month ago, and I did 20 reps at 75# in this workout. They almost all felt good and the few where I felt off balance, I could correct without dumping the wt.
Really happy. Midline stability! :)
And despite the running involved (my time will still be slow. ..), I'm really looking forward to doing "Nancy" again this spring because it'll be the first time I'm confident enough to RX!
I got 5 @ 45#...barely...then realized I was PPing, not SPing so I stopped. Then:
1: 16 @ 22# just stopped at 16 (I dropped that far because the 45 was hard on my arms so...)
2: 12 @ 35#
3: 9 @ 45#
Once I got the hang of this 'new to me' mvmt, I could really feel the difference in what muscles were being activated as opposed to the reg SP. It was a little challenging bringing the wt back down, and having to keep my arms in that BSish position for that long, but nonetheless, I really liked this drill!
C)FS x 2 + PP x 1 ~ 6 reps of complex x 5 increasing
1: 55# 2: 60# 3: 65# 4: 70# 5: 70#
Wt increase was purposely small as I wasn't sure about how the PP would go. I stayed at 70# cuz it was hard enough the first time! This complex x 6 was more challenging on my breathing than I thought it would be.
Good day.
Pushing my wts up little by little, feeling stronger.
I've really been trying to get more sleep, drink more...water that is :).... and just trying to keep in the forefront of my head that really, CF for me is fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment