yada yada yada,
not enough time...
blah blah blah,
time crunch...
When I saw today's workout I was excited. I hadn't done a 1rep max THR in a long time...then I realized it was a SC THR. Still looking forward to it.
Unfortunately, because of how my WOD time worked out with everything else that was going on, I didn't really allow enough time to comfortably find that.
I call a mulligan...soon.
A) SC THR 1 RM: got to 95#, but did two kind of shitty ones (the 2nd is the vid) so I thought without enough time to rest properly between more attempts, today I would have to call it there.
Then: Open WOD 11.4
5min AMRAP of: SC + J @ 75#
I did 21 or 22...not sure. PJ'd all of them. One of the coaches was watching and cued me once to get my elbows under the bar faster, and after that the cleans felt better.
I did about 4 TnG, then realized I should not gas myself by doing that. I TnGd a couple here and there, then did one at time for the remainder.
I know that when I did this for my age group back then, I did 55#. I liked the 75# tho. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment