Tuesday, January 29, 2013

tues choice

Choice day today.
I chose to make it a rest day.
I am still so sore in my pecs and upper tris.
Upon review of my soreness, there was a double day of snatching/OHS and a 2K row, then pullups and thrusters, then pull ups and push ups....no wonder! hahaha
I've been doing some mobility and plan to keep doing more.
Good choice for today.

I am participating in a Stronger Faster Healthier study on their new, more potent fish oil. Part one of the study is that I have to 'wash' my system of fish oil for 30 days.  I have about 10 days to go before I get to prick my finger, send them my oil-less blood for sample, then swig some fish oil again. 
I am REALLY curious to find out if this is one reason I seem to be having a harder recovery period than I normally do.  Is it mental or do I really benefit from the fish oil?  We shall see.

In the meantime, mobility! 

No comments:

Post a Comment