Beacon's WOD was a chipper today...actually one I had programmed for a Free Class WOD a couple months ago so I was happy to be able to do it.
We did some rope climb skill work first which I barely did. My grip and shoulders were pretty tired from the T2Bs yesterday. (That's also why I didn't even consider using the 44#KB in the WOD....did I wuss out??)
1rd FT:
500m row
99 running single jumps
77 sit ups
55 KB swings (35#)
33 HR PUs
11 balls slams (15#)
10:09 rx
My row was 1:58. I didn't want to go all out!
R-singles UB (I debated doing them backward...next time)
Situps UB
KBs 30/10/15 (With PUs coming next, I did more swings than the snatch style.)
PUs 10/then a few 3s/then the rest 2s
BSs UB
The PUs were really hard...harder than usual!
Everything else felt good. Good chipper!
As usual, loved doing this with the class.
No comments:
Post a Comment