Tuesday, December 25, 2012

not the best....

Today I wasted a workout. My bad.
My coach wanted me to work on getting lower when I received the snatch. Simple day for me, small challenge from him, but I got to the gym and was distracted by "my" Beacon people who were there and altho I did my snatch work (5 x 1 @ 80#), I didn't really sink my teeth into it.
My efforts are posted below. I clearly was not opening up and pulled early on all of them. Only one is really close to being a legit effort. But post I will because I know it's all part of the process.... arrrg! ;)



 



After my work on the snatch, I WODded with class.
It was a great WOD, with movements that one of our members like, and for whom we created the WOD...Candy Cane. (Candace bought us the new IPad after our other one was stolen.)
A) 6 heavy KB swings EMOM 7 mins : 53# "high Russian"

B) 5 rds FT:
10 PUs
20 air squats
30 sit ups
40 running singles
11:43
This was pretty awesome.  Everything was UB except the PUs.
Rds 1 and 2 were UB. 3 was 8-2. 4 and 5 were 5-3-2.

Couple days off, then back to max efforts ON ALL WODs... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment