Thursday, August 1, 2013

the week after

Last week, year two at the Games! Great week. Thankful I qualified again and got to see old friends, meet new, and just experience it this year with my home gym, Beacon, rooting for me back home! Info here:  Games WODs and results
and here: my heat win

After coming back from the Games (Games review), I knew I wouldn't be working out hard, but wanted to do some moving.
Got home at 1:30am on Sat morn, little sleep, then felt really ansty on Sat, so I spent hours pruning and cutting and just trashing my arms and hands.  :) Oh well.

Spent Sun and Mon not doing much of anything.

Tuesday Laurence and I played 9holes of golf. OMG, I was so exhausted afterward.

Wed I took a 10min recovery row.

Thurs (today) I just did a little WOD of cal row and push ups. Again, I wanted to just move.... a little. :)
A little mobility...then.....
1min cal row/ rest 1min x 3 - 19/19/18
5x5 push ups - each UB

Then I had a massage. "MY" therapist, Kevin, dug the crap out of upper body! Neck, scaps, forearms, and hands.  He got to the rest of me too, but that was the focus. It did me a world of good! :)

I was supposed to get more ink tomorrow, but seeing as it's been postponed until next week, I think I'll do a little light lifting then do the WOD. 
It's a little weird starting back to classes. It's been so long since I WODded regularly with them. 

Also need to ponder my new goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment