I needed today!
Very frustrated yesterday with the DU fiasco.
Woke up this morn, four days back into consistent fish oil consumption, heat therapy on my left delt, and a "fuck it, I'm gonna be smart, but not a wuss" attitude. All mental? Don't know, don't care. Something shifted.
Tues is 'free choice' day and even tho I FSed yesterday but they were in today's Beacon WOD. SO...
A) FS 3-3-3-3
95-125-145-150
PRx3 and it felt good. I fought to get those elbows up on the rise as I felt them 'droop' a little. I realize that last set was not much more than set 3, but I wanted to be sure to get a PR!
B) 600m run
25 ball slams (15#) UB
25 wall balls (15#) 1(see below)-14-5-5
25 FS (75#) cleaned once, rested on shoulders at 10-7-3-5
600m run
10:59 rx
I haven't done a WOD rx in over a month. I was thrilled. So thrilled that I just got through it happy! I also thought I would shoot for the line on the wall for the WBs as it was near my *station*, but after 1 toss, I realized I really like those targets better...shocked the shit out of me! Love those new little outlooks that creep in!
Heading out to yoga in a few minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment