Wednesday, October 17, 2012

bars and bells

Tues I WOD with class. It was a pull day, as is my Wed's program, but I did it because I needed to readjust my schedule a bit this week...coaching, privates, and a Beacon event I'm involved with warranted the change. Consequently, I'm taking today, Wed, as my rest day. My programmed WODs will be moved fwd a day.

Tues:
A) PC 2-2-2-2-2
worked up to 125#x2.  Both felt quick, strong.
(failed on keeping exact track of my progression to 125)
While I PCd 135# once in a comp, I kind of consider 125# as my true 1rm, so either way, this was good.
B)FT: 750m row
then: 3rds of:
33 KBs (35)
33 ball slams (15)
12:26
I used a 35#KB so I could swing OH...only way I'm going to get the OH mvmt stronger is to do it. It was a good/smart choice. I broke 1x on rds 2+3 to chalk. Otherwise, stuck with them.
Ball slams got me in the last rd.  Had to break those up 13/10/10.

Strength from the ground feeling good. Looking forward to having my strength from OH in all ways back to normal! SOOOON...cuz I'll make it soon!

Today, off to a walk at the park with doggie, and mobility.

No comments:

Post a Comment