Wednesday, June 12, 2013

longer and longish

Today's awareness was the constant state of fatigue I felt.  Still working on the sleep. Can't do a whole lot at the moment re: Beacon getting slammed with new members, hence many Foundation classes as well as those I coach regularly. Just is what it is right now.

Going to be making the effort to scale back some during this last month before the Games.

Event 4: 3 rds FT:
400m run
15 PS @ 75#
19:20
No joke, an abysmal 19:20.
Each round was 6+. I didn't look closely to mark seconds. My first run was 2:20, so I'm guessing my 400m at the Prince's Point Venue is a little longer.
So, yeah, I did this at the PPV. It was muggy and misty, I was using my men's bar, and it's all good because I need to WOD in varied conditions!
Exhausting!
I did all the PSs as singles. On some, my form felt great. Others, not so. I just was really surprised at how I felt through this, which was feeling like I wouldn't ever get through it!

I have noticed I've been experiencing some mid-WOD wheezing. I'm guessing it's all the pollen lately. I will refill my inhaler and see if that helps.

~rested about 5 hrs because of my work schedule

Event 5:
row 500-400-300-200-100
C&J @ 95# 10-8-6-4-2
13:48
Rows all pretty steady at btwn 1:57-2:01
Cleans felt pretty good and I paid close attention to when I pulled early and concentrated on using my legs more. I didn't want to gas out my arms for the rows!
Jerk were mostly SJs, with a few PJs thrown in.
Of course I know that the C&J count equals "Grace".  hmmm, I wonder if she's lurking? :) I knew "Fran" was lurking and I guessed right!!

The tear in the crease of my hand keeps reopening. YAY RockTape!!
Ate a little more than I did yesterday.  Sleep and water are my focus....and on that note...zzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment